Monday, August 18, 2014

Milestones: My Cap's Off To You

You have come a long way with me and I want to say thank you. Because of you, the blog has reached 10,000 views in just under a year. You have shared, liked, and otherwise supported me via Facebook and Twitter. You have logged on from all parts of the world to read my thoughts on a number of things, some good, some bad. I have had readers and friends share their thoughts with me on whether or not I am "trying to be Bike Snob" and I can assure you I am not. It is true that after reading his blog for the past few years I have drawn some influence from his style but we each write from our own minds. For those who don't like the language, all I can say is at least it is a little more laid back than what pops up on Yourbikehatesyou, now that is some truly unfiltered commentary. So while it is true that I found inspiration in a mix of the two, I am not trying to emulate either one. Wild Cat has been very nice to me in our interactions with one another and has had the biggest impact on the amount of people who are reading this daily. By sharing my blog, he he helped increase my reader base by well over 2,000 new readers! So indeed a big thank you goes out to The Real Bike Snob.

I would also like to thank Walz Caps for their support. While not an official "sponsor," they have been kind enough to provide me with products for testing and review. My admiration for their products is not fluff, it is the real deal. They make great products and they stand behind them. They also gave a jerk like me a shot and for that, I am grateful. #capsnothats

In our time together, we have discussed industry "standards" and witnessed the evolution of technology. We have seen the most beautiful things and the not so beautiful. We have heard it all. Together.

So what will the future hold for this blog? Who knows? Probably more whining, more hate speech, and furthering my own agenda. Which is not to gain wealth and power, rather to simply get it off my mind. The aim of this Blog is, and will remain, simple: To entertain, to inform, and to poke fun at others' expense.

Thank you for sharing this with me. I only hope this gets better with time.

In closing, I would like to address those who have gleaned nothing from me and I want them to remember,


Love, Queso

No comments:

Post a Comment