Friday, August 8, 2014

New Look, Same Great Taste

Yeah, it looks a little different but DON'T WORRY, this blog will always continue to inspire some, and piss off most as it was indeed designed. The taste may be an acquired one for sure, but much like escargot, you can smother it in butter and garlic all you want but at the end of the day, it's still snails.

So rest assured I will still continue to deliver the most hateful attitude I can towards people, and the bikes they ride. As technology "improves" I will certainly continue to talk shit about it until I find that I have a need for it. Only then will it become "cool," because as we all know, most bike bloggers are retro grouches at heart, and most retro grouches eventually prove themselves as hypocrites. It's only a matter of time before the need finally becomes real and we find our selves saying "Disc brakes are so great!" As it wasn't that long ago that even me, your friendly, neighborhood "Bicycle Repair Man" was screaming from the roof tops about how "29ers are SO stupid."


So I just wanted to say "Hi" before I put the blog away for the week, and if you are wondering what plans a guy like me has for the weekend... here's the forecast:


See you all next week.

...if you're lucky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment