Monday, May 19, 2014

Horses: You just can't trust them.

You can lead a horse to water, but you sure as shit can't make him lube his chain (or something like that). In this case, the horse clearly pissed on his chain all winter. While this particular horse should probably spend his last days at the glue factory, 
he was instead given a second chance 
while the horse's parents of course blamed his mechanic for the cost of the repairs.

All I did was lead him. I suppose I should have just pushed his ass in

*It is also worth stating here, that they demanded the services be performed that day, because "...we are only here (in town) for today. What? is he supposed to walk here?" Fucking jerks. 
All that type of coddling will do is teach your kids how to be entitled pricks like you.


This guy however, is a horse of a different color. Not sure what color is earmarked for "stupid," but which ever one it is, this guy is the purest shade of it. Hell, he might as well have saved himself the trouble of locking it at all. At the very least, I am sure this grocery store would have been grateful if he had simply cleaned up his fucking mess.  

Well, at least they didn't take his lock. Those things are expensive!



I certainly hate to beat a dead horse, but these bearings did not simply fall out due to gentle persuasion. Seized into an expensive frame after years of several soakings in sweat and fear, they required a very large hammer to liberate. 

 Maybe I am getting too old for this shit. I mean, horses aren't really my thing anyway.



Fuck it. I am going back to training dogs.

Bad dog. 


1 comment: