Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Continuing Story of Radar Love

So I got this wicked awesome post card from an old friend acquaintance and I wanted to share it with you.


Dear Jason:

I haven't seen you around in so long I figure you finally gave up on you last job and took on another gig so, good for YOU! Are you still writing that stupid blog? What's it called? Like... "everybody's wrong" or something like that? Anyway I hope you finally gave up on that toilet baby... what a train wreck! Anywhore, since you stopped checking in on us shit has just gotten worse, just check out the pictures I emailed you... 


I mean, the gang's all here but we have seen some better days, that's for sure!
-Don't tell Huffy this, but I am not sure this relationship thing is going to work out. I just feel like I am being suffocated! Also, I am not sure who that new ass hat on the end of the rack thinks he is, but if he keeps locking his rear wheel to the frame and nothing else, he's going to get pinched.


Well, this is getting to be a lot of text for the sake of the post card joke so maybe I should let you get back to your "readers" or whatever. 

-Raleigh 

Awe... what a sweet guy.

 He's right about the lock thing though. That TREK is begging to be stolen.
And if my math holds up, that Raleigh has been "locked" to that rack by its front wheel only, for a solid 16 months where it remains to this day.
Someone PLEASE go put him out of his misery. 
The Huffy has already keeled over as you can see so it's really lights out for her as well. That wheel... that sad, lonely wheel... 

Someone make it stop.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment