Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Me, Me, Me!!!

You have come along with me on this blogular journey and I would like to reward you by telling you about myself. 
See, while other bloggers sometimes wish to remain annonymous, for fear that their shitty interweb diatribe will make them too famous as to not be able to step out of their home unidentified.
And the growing mob will then crush them like so many rhinos in the savavna... I see things differently. 
Heres what you need to know. 
First,

Next,


Also, I look like this in the snow


...I look like this in the mud


I'm pretty fucking awesome,


... And modest too. 


Love, 

Me!




1 comment:

  1. I suppose a little context is called for here: After recently being "put in my place" about my "character flaws," I decided that I don't give a "shit" and will not be changing who I am anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete